Who we are
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How we collect your data?
We may collect information you provided us, including personal data.
You may provide us with information in several ways, when:
– You choose to Register/Sign Up for newsletter or an account to enjoy our services.
– You submit a comment, a claim or an opinion through the services, contact us or register.
– You use our promotion offers, such as surveys, promo codes or sweepstakes, that requires us to collect personal information to administer
– We may automatically collect information about you, when:
– You share an article or post a comment or other content with a friend or contact, on social media.
– You install or access our services from a device, depending on the permissions you have granted. We collect information from or about any devices (computers, phones, etc.)
– You interact on our websites, we may collect information about how you and other visitors use our website, by using web analytics services, including third-party such as Google Analytics (click here for more information about Google Analytics and how Google uses information from sites or apps that use their services).
– You show interest to a particular content, product or services, our marketing team and partners will collect information to set up a future strategy to better answer your needs.
– If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
– For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
When we collect the personal information we rely on a few attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings and device ID, connection information, time zone, social signals (from social media shares), as well as website use, such as Google Analytics metrics (pages viewed, dwell time, interactions and navigation). We may use demographic metrics such as your location (such as the city you live in), gender, age or interests when you use certain features, in order to provide you with the services and products that suit your needs.
We may receive information about you also from third parties we partner with (advertising network, business partners or analytics providers), using cookies and other similar technologies, so we can continue to provide the services free of charges.
Cookies are small files that website and other online services used to store information about users on their own device. Such technology can help us to enhance your browsing experience.
How We May Use Information We Collect?
To deliver and enhance our services, ensuring our content is presented in the most effective way for your device, to customize features and content and make suggestions for you on our Services.
– To process any transactions you would have made, to send you payment confirmations or to respond to your requests.
– To grant you full access to the Website and its advantages, by using your username and password. Your e-mail address will be used, at your request, to send you a copy of your username and password.
– To communicate with you about new features, products or services, and/or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring them to your needs.
– To deliver advertisements based on your interests on our Website, affiliated websites or third-party sites. This applies for any retargeting strategies set up.
– To improve our advertising systems so that we can serve ads to you that meet your needs or match your interests. We also may use your Personal Information for other marketing and market research purposes to learn more about our users.
– To our Website and your electronic interactions using third-party tools such as Google Analytics. We store details of your visits, with any emails sent to you under your username, mentioning details about your behavior on our Website. We use such Usage Data, so we can tailor our Website according to your needs.
While your personally identifying information is used only as outlined above, we reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data (excluding mobile phone numbers or any personal address or private information) about our users as a group for any business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers and partners. Such practice allow us as mentioned above, to enhance our services, so we may share information to:
– Third-party marketing, that will help us to build report about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing, but we don’t share information that personally identifies you.
– Third-party services, such as third-party advertiser who will provide information you share with them to us.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Some of our advertisers occasionally serve you cookies as well. We do not have control over cookies placed by advertisers.
– To remember your country and language preferences
– To deliver information that matches your interests
– To help us understand our audience and traffic patterns
– To let you automatically log into programs and parts of our site that require membership
– To manage and present site info displayed on our website that will be specific to you
We may also use Web beacon to collect non-personal data on how you use our website, wellness content, products and the Services, such as how long did you visit our pages, the browser and operating system you are using and who is your Internet service provided. In addition, we also use third-party tracking tools such as Google Analytics as mentioned above.
Data security and Data Privacy Regulation
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We maintain an appropriate administrative, managerial and technical security measures, designed to protect the personal data you provide. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received, and we take various precautions to protect information against loss and misuse. Nevertheless, transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information, and any transmission is at your own risk.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR takes effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this Site from within the EEA, you have certain rights with respect to your data.
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
– You have actively consented for us to process data by completing a form on the site, or have indicated your consent with another affirmative act.
– Our Legitimate Interests in processing your personal information are:
– To ensure our website meets the high standard of usability and security you would expect;
– To help us identify areas for improvement;
– To enable us to communicate effectively regarding services we offer; and
– To enable us to process contacts, queries, or complaints.
– To process your personal information for us to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
– To process your personal information to perform the tasks associated with a contract to which you are a party, or to take steps at your request prior to you entering into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
EEA and UK residents have certain other rights defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. We will handle your request in accordance with the law. This means there may be legal reasons why we cannot fulfill all requests.
– You have the right to withdraw your consent in relation to our processing of your personal information based on your consent.
– You have the right to ask us to the right to request deletion of your personal information or personal data in certain circumstances.
– You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
– You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data, to a third party you have chosen, in certain circumstances.
– You have the right to object to the use or disclosures of your personal information.
– You have the right to request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you.
– You have the right to object to the use or disclosures of your personal information.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This Website is not intended for use by children, especially those under age 13. Minors between the ages of 13 and 17 must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making purchases, including subscriptions, on this site.
If your children disclose information about themselves in publicly accessible areas of the Website, they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. Accordingly, you should tell them not to do so.